The Pan African Film Festival Community Partnerships Program provides a forum for each organization to further its mission through the medium of film and co-host a film screening during the Festival. Each organization is paired with a film that is likely to attract an audience interested in its cause. With an opportunity to speak to film audiences before the screenings and display information at the theater, the groups receive wonderful exposure and a chance to connect with filmgoers, filmmakers, other non-profit groups, and more than 200,000 attendees annually.
Become a Community Partner today! The following are examples of some of the exciting ways that organizations can benefit by partnering with our 2024 festival:
- Organization name in 15,000 souvenir programs
- Group tickets & fundraising opportunities
- Opportunity to distribute your organization’s marketing materials/flyers
- Organization name and hot link on festival Web page
- Co-present a movie at the film festival (i.e. theme, country, content, etc. that connects to your organization)
Sign up today to get more information on how your organization can be a PAFF Community Partner!