- Panel discussion with some of Hollywood’s fiercest leading ladies talking about their experiences as Black women in the industry and how they have helped change the industry for the better at the 31st annual Pan African Film & Arts Festival (PAFF).
- Confirmed panelists include: SONEQUA MARTIN-GREEN (Star Trek: Discovery), TICHINA ARNOLD (The Neighborhood), PAULA NEWSOME (CSI: Las Vegas), META GOLDING (Rabbit Hole), and SHINELLE AZOROH (Swagger).
- The panel will be moderated by SHERYL UNDERWOOD (The Talk).
- The discussion is presented by CBS Studios, CBS and Paramount+.
- In order for members of the public to attend they will need to RSVP here. Seats will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The red carpet will open at 1:00 p.m. on Sat., Feb. 11, at the Cinemark Baldwin Hills & XD (4020 Marlton Ave.)
- Taking place February 9-20, 2023, in Los Angeles at both the Cinemark Baldwin Hills & XD and Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza, PAFF presents and showcases a broad spectrum of Black creative works, particularly those that reinforce positive images and help to destroy negative stereotypes of Africans and African-Americans.
This year’s Pan African Film & Arts Festival features over 150 films from 40 countries, in 19 languages, including 50 World and 22 North American premieres. Of the films selected for the Festival, 39% are helmed by female, queer or non-binary filmmakers. The fine arts exhibition will feature over 100 established and emerging fine artists and quality craftspeople from all over the Black Diaspora.
The Pan African Film & Arts Festival (PAFF)
Confirmed panelists include: SONEQUA MARTIN-GREEN (Star Trek: Discovery), TICHINA ARNOLD (The Neighborhood), PAULA NEWSOME (CSI: Las Vegas), META GOLDING (Rabbit Hole), and SHINELLE AZOROH (Swagger).
The panel will be moderated by SHERYL UNDERWOOD.
Clips & Conversations with Hollywood’s Black Leading Ladies
Saturday, February 11, 2023
1:00 PM Red Carpet Arrivals
2:00 PM Panel Begins
Cinemark Baldwin Hills & XD
4020 Marlton Ave., Los Angeles, CA
Click here to RSVP to cover the red carpet.
FESTIVAL & FILM ASSETS